What can I study on a student visa?

International students can only study CRICOS-approved courses - this means the courses have been registered with the immigration department, and are eligible for a student visa (subclass 500).

Therefore, not all institutions or courses are available to you. However, there is a huge selection of programs, at all levels of education, available across the country.

Can I take an online course for my student visa?

No, you cannot take 'online-only' courses. To qualify for a student visa, you must attend face-to-face classes. However, by visa rules, 25% of your course content can be delivered online.

How long does it take to enrol in a course?

We can generally have your enrolled within 1-2 weeks, depending on the institution.

Do I have to pay all the tuition fees at one time?

No, you can pay your tuition in instalments – usually every 3 to 6 months depending on the institution. The exception is for English courses, where you must pay the first 3 months right away.

What documents do I need for the enrolment?

This depends on your passport nationality, and the institution you are applying to. Every student will need a to provide a colour scan/photo of their passport information page, and evidence of their highest level of education. This evidence must be translated into English, by an accredited translation company. Some passport nationalities are required to show further evidence including funds to live on for a year, and the result of a formal English test. We will guide you through this process.

How much do courses cost?

Courses range in price from: $200-$350 a week for English courses
$6,000-$10,000 a year for a certificate or diploma
$15,000-$35,000 a year for a Bachelor or Masters

How often will I have to go to class?

It depends on your program:

  • 1-2 days for a private college (certificates & diplomas)
  • 2-3 days for university
  • 3-4 days for TAFE
  • 4 days English courses

What if I have a lower level of English?

There are many options if your English is not strong. Don't worry, you are able to apply for a certificate, diploma, bachelor, or masters, But you may have to study some English beforehand. You can put multiple courses on the same visa. With the education provider, we will work out the best plan to help you satisfy the English requirement, but also help you enrol in the course that you really want to study.

100% customer satisfaction

What customers say about our service...

Customer support open

Monday - Friday 08:00-18:00hrs

Email icon_blue_transparent.png
Phone icon_blue_transparent.png

01273 658200

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

© 2020 Nutritious Fish Ltd is a a company registered in England and Wales with company no. 12185518

Registered office address: Unit 5, Hove Enterprise Centre, Basin Road North, Brighton, East Sussex, BN41 1UY