This is a quick and healthy dinner. You'll have it on the table in under 30 minutes, so it's perfect when you're pushed for time - simple and delicious!
The beautiful tropical island of Sri Lanka is a melting pot of delicious, vibrant cuisine. This curry is a beautiful representation of all that the country has to offer with aromatic curry & pandan leaves, rich coconut milk and the famous ‘unroasted spice blend’ - perfect with white fish.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2):
1 pot of Kolambu Sri Lankan Spice curry paste by Neha Hampton
250g white fish fillets (e.g. cod, haddock or hake) - skinned & cubed
400ml tin of coconut milk
150-200g jasmine or basmati rice to serve
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS - so simple and easy, just 3 steps:
1. Add the paste into a pan and warm for a few minutes until aromatic, then add coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer
2. Add the fish and cook on gentle heat for 12-15 minutes
3. Taste and adjust seasoning to taste - use salt & pepper or Thai fish sauce ("nam pla").. Garnish with softened spring onions or coriander and serve with steamed jasmine or basmati rice
This recipe is by Neha Hampton whose curry pastes are available to buy in our online shop.
* High-quality, fresh UK produce * Free delivery across Sussex (no minimum order) *
* Easy to understand pricing & pack sizes * Sustainable packaging *