This is a simple, healthy recipe with prawns for the grill or barbecue. Family-friendly and delicious.
This recipe has been reproduced with kind permission of Spice Pots, the independent Scottish producer of the Tandoori Masala spice powder featured in this recipe - available to buy in our online shop.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
For the tandoori masala marinade:
150ml Greek Yoghurt (or use soya yoghurt for a dairy free option)
2 tablespoons lime juice
15g of Spice Pots Tandoori Masala spice powder
Salt, to taste
20 raw king prawns - deveined but with shells kept on
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
You can buy the tiger prawns in our online shop
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl - stir to combine well
2. Add the prawns to the marinade and leave for at least 30 mins (or 120 mins if you have time)
3. Thread the prawns onto the bamboo skewers*
4. Grill on both sides (baste with oil to avoid them sticking), until they are cooked and slightly charred on the surface. This won't take long!
5. Remove from the grill, garnish with chopped coriander and serve immediately with lime wedges
*Chef's tip: if barbecuing, soak the bamboo skewers in water before step 3 so they don't burn
* High-quality, fresh UK produce * Free delivery across Sussex (no minimum order) *
* Easy to understand pricing & pack sizes * Sustainable packaging *
You may also like...
"Every single item was perfect. Super-fresh and unbelievably tasty. My guests said it’s the best they've ever eaten. The Loch Duart Salmon is out of this world - the best salmon I’ve ever had! The lobsters were ridiculously flavoursome. Big juicy tasty mussels and clams. Perfect squid. Massive tasty prawns. Big fresh scallops. We loved it all thank you!" JASON, BRIGHTON