This is a quick and healthy dinner. You'll have it on the table in under 30 minutes, so it's perfect when you're pushed for time - simple and delicious!
Jungle or ‘Forest’ curry comes from the forests in the north of Thailand. Unlike many Thai curries, this one contains no coconut milk making it it fresh, fiery and flavoursome. This curry is salty, sweet & sour and works perfectly alongside oily fish like salmon & trout.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2):
1 pot of Gaeng Pa fiery Thai jungle curry paste by Neha Hampton
150-200g jasmine or basmati rice to serve
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS - so simple and easy, just 3 steps:
1. Add the paste into a pan and warm for a few minutes until aromatic, then add water and bring to a gentle simmer.
2. Add the fish and cook on gentle heat for 12-15 minutes.
3. Taste and adjust seasoning to taste - use salt & pepper or Thai fish sauce ("nam pla").. Garnish with coriander and serve with steamed jasmine or basmati rice.
This recipe is by Neha Hampton whose curry pastes are available to buy in our online shop.
* High-quality, fresh UK produce * Free delivery across Sussex (no minimum order) *
* Easy to understand pricing & pack sizes * Sustainable packaging *